TheWorxHub software is offered as a web-based service for which you pay a subscription fee that includes:
- System access for anyone in your community who needs it – no per-user service fee
- Access to knowledgeable Worx staff who understand the senior living industry and work with you to ensure you get the greatest value from the applications
- Ongoing and unlimited telephone support, as well as print/video on-line help
- No-hassle technical maintenance – we manage the software, keep data secure, do regular backups, and manage upgrades
- Membership in the community of Worx users – who regularly share learning on how to achieve operational excellence, and come together annually to network at the Worx User Conference
Costs vary based on your size and needs – the number of resident units in your facility and which of the suite’s applications you subscribe to. Whether you manage one 60-unit community or multiple large sites, TheWorxHub can scale to suit.
Because it’s “open architecture,” custom add-ons are also an option. It’s easy to export information to other applications – sending billings for fee-for-service work to the financial system, for example. Or to cross-reference information like resident names and phone numbers across applications, eliminating duplicate data entries.
A few cents per residential unit per day spent on TheWorxHub can deliver savings in the tens of thousands of dollars, increasing productivity and efficiency while ensuring that no vital compliance or risk management activity is neglected. It can allow you to generate additional revenue through fee-for-service offerings, improving quality of service, resident and staff satisfaction.